Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Note About Daily Quotes by Awakened Man

Note: Beginning August 28, 2010, I started doing morning "quotes" on Facebook and fabulis.com (they used to be at my Shamanic healing website, Awakened Man). These quotes were and are meant to enCourage myself and others each morning. I quiet myself and ask Spirit (God or Goddess [God/dess], Universe, The One, The Force, etc.) for assistance in coming up with something uplifting that relates to my own life and which, I hope, will relate to my reader's lives.

From here on, I will be posting the quotes -- including those from August 28, 2010 through the current day. I will be posting these quotes here on a daily basis; along with any other entries I write. I hope you find the quotes -- and this blog -- helpful.

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: