Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: September 23, 2010

"Forgiveness is the cure for my belief in separation; separation from God/dess, from others, and from my core Self. It is an acknowledgment that the bonehead over there, the thorn in my side or so-called enemy, is so close to being me with all my own foibles, inadequacies, indecencies, and intricacies, that we might as well be the same person. And forgiving that person, allowing her or him to be childlike enough to make mistakes and still be lovable, allows my sense of separation to slowly dissipate and vanish like mist."-- September 23, 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: