Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: October 1, 2010


(Heading to the Shenandoah Mountains
and may be off-line until October 3, 2010.)

"This morning I thought that I had somehow veered into an old dimension (call it an old way of thinking or being) but that it was okay; since I was merely stepping through dimensions, taking a sip here and a sip there, testing the old versus new, seeing what tastes good and what is bitter, what works and what doesn't. I seem to be continually stepping from one dimension to another -- and another and another. And rather than think too much about it -- I've learned to just observe my journey without judgment and without attachment. A slow process of learning, indeed." -- October 1, 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: