Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: September 17, 2010

"Every second of every minute of every hour, I am choosing between love and fear. It is that simple. Am I coming from a place of love or a place of fear? If my body hurts or my life sucks or I am feeling guilty or worried, then I am in fear. If I am light and smiling and know that all is and will always be well, then I am coming from a place of love. And ultimately, there is no choice because all there really is ... is love. Fear in all its guises (pain, suffering, loss, and death) is an illusion. There actually is only one Force in the world, and that Force is love. When we experience or choose anything outside of love, we have allowed our egos to throw that in our paths to distract us. And why do we do that? Well, that's the million dollar question, isn't it?"

-- September 17, 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: