Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: September 5, 2010

"I've pretty much stopped regretting my past through spiritual practices; not that I know WHAT all the stuff I corrected -- and let go of -- was. Mostly, through time and practice, I just came to a place where I was able to let go of unmercifully beating myself up for having been a mere human who made mistakes and some pretty silly choices. ‎(OK, some of them were nearly suicidal!). It's all about being mindful and letting the stuff (big and small) just pass through me now." -- 5 September 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: