Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: November 9, 2010

"My 'self-improvement' became so much more focused and speedy when I put down all the books and tapes and movies offering improvement. Instead, I started communing with my Higher Self every moment I could. Meditation, yoga, hot baths, and quiet times -- these became the new study period for me. At that point Spirit began handing me bushels of understanding in exchange for a commitment to disengage my ego. True miracles then happened and I found myself improving in ways I could never have imagined possible." -- November 9, 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: