Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm getting tired of hearing people talk about "not touching my junk."

I'm getting tired of hearing people talk about "not touching my junk."

I mean, firstly, when did one of the best parts of my body take on the name "junk." Seriously. THAT'S the name we want people to think of when we talk about any one of our body parts -- especially that one? Not me.

Secondly, given the choice of having someone brush up against my feel-good parts and dying in an airplane explosion ... I'm going to vote for the brush. Seriously, it's not like there's a grope and lingering look in their eyes or anything. It's a job. (And if it were the grope and spooky look, I'd STILL opt for that over death.)

And finally, how much of our 70-100 years on this planet do we really want to waste on this unimportant issue? If you don't like the process, don't fly. The rental cars and cruise lines will love you -- and so will I!
Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: