Total Pageviews

Friday, November 26, 2010

Daily Quote: November 26, 2010

"Before when I smiled at someone on the street, I needed for them to return a smile or my day was ruined and/or I harbored ungrateful thoughts about the SOB. Today when I smile at people on the street, I choose not not to expect a smile in return; because my own smile is a gift to them and one to myself -- for a giving and receiving are one and the same. If they do smile back, it is frosting on the cake that is my day; frosting created by my sister or brother. And if they smile at me first, I beam and shine and acknowledge my oneness with them in the deepest part of my being, in my heart and in my soul." -- Michael Walker

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: