Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: September 29, 2010

"I used to be grateful for the things that I had and that my friends and enemies didn't have. It made me feel more enriched knowing that their lack was my gain. It seemed to be the way the world worked -- somebody had to lose something in order for others to have something. Now I know that everybody is entitled to a rich, full, complete, happy, and healthy existence; and that sharing what I have and what I know about life is instrumental to the smooth operation of this universe I have all created. Showing others how to do the same thing in the universe they have created is tricky business; but it's really, really fun!" -- September 29, 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: