Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Quote: November 16, 2010

"Not every day feels perfect and complete. Some days feel different than that. It's as if sometime during the night I slipped into someone else's body or life. I awake with a sense of foreignness, unfamiliarity. Sort of like when I was first born into this body way back when.

Sage and my altar become ceremonial anchors on days like this; my yoga and meditation is a patient waiting for my remembrances to return.

All is well, I think to myself, even if at this moment I feel otherwise.

Outside I hear the rain pelting gently on the window and recall it is the voice of the universe.

Today I will be mindful of the curious perceptions and wait for them to pass." -- November 16, 2010

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: