Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Rapture, Y'all!

[As you read this, please keep tongue planted firmly in cheek.]
Or just a new beginning?
Between thee and me, I know the world is an illusion. (OK, so all my nearest and dearest friends already know that quirky aspect of me!).

As such, I know that the reports of the impending end of the world were illusory hogwash.

And, although this does not bode well for the END OF THE WORLD 2012, I must say this .... the non-ending of the world is also illusory hogwash.

End, non-end, good, bad ... it's all part of the egoic story! 



And you can't shine hogwash!

If Harold Camping was correct in saying that the sinners would all perish and Jesus was coming back to take away the good people (he wasn't correct, as of 11:03 p.m.), I am delighted to say that I am one of the sinners left behind



As are, I suppose, are all the partiers, lovers, haphazards, ne'er-do-wells, and plain folk that I saw lingering and strolling on Connecticut Avenue, 18th Street, and U Street this evening. 

Anyway, HAPPY RAPTURE Y'ALL. 

Does this mean all plans are off for the morrow?





===

    

  
Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: