Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2008

In the Flow

Do you ever feel like you're so in the flow that you want to scream out for joy. A little like that feeling you get just as a roller coaster hits the top of the top and you just know the thrill that is about to come. Good and bad all rolled into really good?

That's how I feel today. And really, you'd think I'd feel the exact opposite.

After all:
  • Several weeks ago me and mine decided to become special friends
  • Last week I switched from my Toshiba Windows-based laptop to an Apple MacBook Pro with OS X Leopard, and
  • Today I actually released the latest edition of my newsletter, DREAMScene -- only about four weeks late (it was originally supposed to be the June edition)

And in spite of all those things -- or maybe I should say thanks to all those things -- I feel marvelous.

It's as if I'm finally learning to accept change and chaos with quiet dignity. Accepting that it's all very good, even the stuff I used to think of as bad. As if a door to a realm of peace and surrender suddenly opened up to me. As if ...

Oh, the heck with it. I just feel really grateful to be alive and One with this amazing world I live in. Mother Earth, I salute you!

And so it is.

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: