Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dream Time

Last night I dreamt that I was a writer with a large circle of like-minded writer friends, a secure sense of myself, and a creative life-buzz that vibrated through me like nobodies business.  In the dream, I had taken a nudge from my muse and compiled a bunch of my diary entries and blog ramblings and sent them to a publisher.  In this dreamscape, I was celebrating the publication of my very first book.  So impressed were my circle of like-minded writer friends, that they were doing the same thing with great success.  I was enCOURAGING them and they were enCOURAGING them.

I awoke half an hour earlier than usual feeling as if my life was a dream and my dream was my life.  

I hope I dream tonight that someone comes in and cleans my apartment for me.  Now that would be a well-rounded life.
Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: