Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday, February 18 -- Oopsie

Right now, I'm trying to record yesterday's No Ka Oi Waterfall Adventure, with photos -- but the plan to go to Little Makena Beach today is in direction opposition to that plan.

Oopsie.

As noble an endeavor as it was for me to think I could blog while on holiday, this is turning out to not be the case. There's just too much to do and too much weariness when I finish doing it.

More details to follow!

I'm just going to have to beg everyone's forgiveness on this and go and have a nice, relaxing time today. An
d if you never hear from me again, it means I'm having a very, very, very nice and relaxing time. Heh heh heh.

===

Makena Little Beach during the day. Pupu Lounge for an early dinner. Broke out the Moët & Chandon that was gifted to us from Maui Sunseeker today ... enjoying out private hot tub while watching the sunset. Today was a lusciously relaxing day and I'll try to write more about Little Beach in the days to come.
Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: