Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday: After Night One

Just getting ready to go on the waterfall adventure after a nice night sleep at Maui Sunseeker. Kept thinking I was hearing wind all night; but it wasn't wind ... it was the sound of waves. Zounds was I exhausted.

LOVE this place -- so rife with amenities. Every time I turn around, I find more, LOL. Sounds silly, and I suppose I'm just like a kid in a candy shop!

Did our personal hot tub (again) this morning ... only this time it was about 5:30 a.m. And the huge moon was setting into the water. Astounding stuff. Water so nice on my jet-bound muscles. Tried to take photos but the iPhone was being grumpy and couldn't do the moon justice.

Feeling the stress slowly unwind. Who know I was so tightly wound?! (I know, some of you are smiling knowingly.)

Sal just walked by with his knapsack on ... a full 23 minutes before Wade (No Ka Oi Adventures) is expected to arrive. Guess he's ready to venture to waterfalls. So I better finish getting dressed!!

Namaste. Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: