Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5:56 a.m. -- Dulles Airport

5:56 a.m.

Stayed overnight at the Aloft Hotel ... a very interesting place. Felt very New York City-esque. Dinner was at Clyde's.

Now sitting at Dulles Airport with Sal waiting for Flight 1113 to Dallas/Ft. Worth after having breakfast was at Max and Erma's. The flight from Texas to Maui is full and I couldn't get a better seat. Good news is I'll be one of the first to board ... And last to leave. Zounds! Can't wait to get there. Fifteen minutes till boarding the first leg of our adventure.

I apologize for these short blog entries -- this is not as easy as I thought it was going to be!

I wanted to take this opportunity tu thank the folks at fab.com again for running this contest and all the AMAZING people who voted for me. You all know who you are !! HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!! Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: