Total Pageviews

Monday, June 30, 2008

Thoughts for Monday, June 30, 2008

I decided a few days ago that I need my own personal "blog." Some place for me to actually write daily. Whether to make this public or not ... well, I'm not sure yet.

OK, so I'm going through another one of my contractions -- one of those energy pulses that affect most humans. Sometimes there seems to be a breathing in of the universal energy (universal energy = me); sometimes there seems to be a breathing out of the universal energy (universal energy = me). Often times I feel that my own contractions resonate with the universe, other times it feels as if I'm fighting against the flow. Today I feel like I'm resonating.

All seems to be well.

Anyway, it occurs to me that I'm watching way too much television -- particularly the news segments. I already know that the networks sell us negativity because it's the thing that generates the most money. Audiences get addicted to fear (a response to illusions) and then want more. It happens to me all the time (being one in the audience) -- usually during my seeming negative contractions.

So now I'm thinking I need to:

  • to watch less television
  • meditate more often
  • advance my yoga program
  • utilize this blog daily
  • love myself more
  • be more of a channel for Spirit to help people
  • worry less

Anyway, meditated on the Metro today -- on the way to work. Coming back to this realm after about 15 minutes, I opened my eyes. I was thinking about the things I just mentioned (above). I take about a minute to clear my mind and eyes. As my eyes focused, I saw the following sign in front of me:

"You're gonna be alright."

Just what I needed to know!

Spirit works in mysterious ways, Its wonders to perform.

More later ...

Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

2 comments:

JHS said...

Hey Beautiful Man!

I love this already.... a day in the life CAN be simple and sweet and completely human.

Michael Walker said...

Jody!

Thanks so much for the comment! I just figured out that people have been leaving comments but I haven't been getting notified. Sorry about that! I guess I'm still working on figuring this all out! I'm pretty sure I'll get contacted now; and I'm using this as my primary blog, too!