Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

April 19, 2012

Things have been crazy since my last posting -- at least that's the excuse I'm going to use!

Well, they have been busy, that's for sure.  I did sell my wonderful home in Washington, DC and moved to Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday, April 19 -- the actual closing on the apartment taking a day later because of closing type issue snafus.  As the old song goes, "Bless the banks and the children ..." (or something close to that.)!

Now, a'la Christopher Isherwood of Berlin Stories fame (Caberet for those of you who don't your literature.), I'm living in a simple little room while I attend to the housing search.  Things are looking good on that end, and I may have news to report soon; or more likely, I'll just post it all belatedly another month from today.  Laughing out loud ...




Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: