Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2011

Neglectful Me!


I've been asleep at the wheel these last few weeks -- recovering from the massive hurricane, I suppose!  Anyway, here's some catch-up via my friends at Facebook!

October 6, 2011
At this moment in time, I am gratefully singular!

October 5, 2011




8:52 a.m. -- One Stunning Day! Enjoy!!!


10:28 p.m. -- A true visionary passes over. I heard the news on my iPhone.


May the Force be with you, Steve.





10:33 p.m. -- Class act, Google. Thank you.




October 2, 2011

Wow, this sure resonated with me ... !



blip.tv
A video meditation on all the stuff I've bought trying to "fix" myself, rather than Taking the One Seat.



September 30, 2011

‎"It's better to die to who we think we are before who we think we are dies." -- Thomas Vieira


September 29, 2011

To Mull Over Today:


Spirituality for those suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder: We Are All One.


If you experience duality (good vs. bad, Spirit vs. Ego, right vs. wrong) you forgot to take your meds.


Best medication for this? Meditation, or its ilk.


September 28, 2011


1:57 p.m. -- Just had to get away from my computer for a bit. Going to see Contagion — at Regal Gallery Place Stadium 14.


7:35 p.m. -- Came here because they're one of the few restaurants that I know that serves beef liver -- only to discover that this landmark before-theater cafe is closing it's doors on September 30. I am bummed; sometimes there is just TOO MUCH CHANGE in life!!! — at Playbill Cafe.


8:28 p.m. -- Wow, it's raining Cheshire Cats and poodles outside the restaurant window. That's what happened last time I came here. Does my coming here (Playbill Cafe) cause rain or do I think of beef liver when rain is in the forecast???? Either way I'll be tripping over matted fur-balls on the way home. Oh growl.


September 20, 2011

More on this Ft. Lauderdale feather to come. Anybody recognize the Floridian bird from which it may have been gifted.



September 17, 2011

This settles it! Boar's Head Liverwurst available at Publix 'cross street from Wilton Station (Ft. Lauderdale). I'm seriously considering moving!


September 13, 2011

First Lunch in Ft. Lauderdale — with Sal Rinaudo at Georgi's Alibi Corporation.

September 12, 2011

9:24 p.m. -- Must get sleep. Must get sleep. I'm leavin' on a jet plane in the morning for Ft. Lauderdale. The GREAT thing about freelancing and working online. Will do my best to send snapshots as I wend my way through my days. The spirit in me recognizes the spirit in YOU.

9:27 p.m. -- Happy full moon everybody!!

September 11, 2011

1:44 p.m. -- Coming home for one day. THEN, to where the sun keeps shining through the pouring rain. — at DC2NY Bus.


8:53 p.m. -- I went to see the musical, "The Book of Mormon," in New York City on Thursday night and have been in a dancy, sing-songy mood ever since! (It was a birthday gift.) I highly recommend you go see it and take me with you! (YES, it's THAT GOOD!)

September 10, 2011

8:52 a.m. -- Steeped in the countryside of Woodstock, NY, thinking with gratitude of all the wonderful birthday wishes I received from friends near and far. I AM SO BLESSED by you all!!! Thanks so much for being there!


10:06 p.m. -- Met a nice man on the street in New York City yesterday who mentioned A Course in Miracles; then in Target in Woodstock today a cashier replied to me, "You sound sooo A Course in Miracles!" 1/2 hour later I found a really interesting book on ... A Course in Miracles. So many coincidences. Right? RIGHT???!!!

September 9, 2011

Wending my way through a sleepy New York morning. Awaiting friends whereupon it will become a Woodstock afternoon, early evening. Must write today or the gods will be after me!

September 7, 2011

8:11 a.m. -- I am being overwhelmed this morning by all the birthday wishes ...


9:19 a.m. -- All these birthday wishes are warming my cockles. GREETINGS and THANKS y'all. 


{{{{{{{All my fabulous friends.}}}}}}}


5:07 p.m. -- Gym was awesome. It's the pool I was in when the earthquake struck. Every time I go in there now, I wonder what's going on in the non-liquid world!


Still reeling from all the love coming way here on Facebook today!!
GRATITUDE is my middle name!


8:55 p.m. -- Dinner at Nellie's Sports Bar with Thomas Rae Southall was DELICIOUS ... and I stayed on my low-carb diet, heh heh. 


9:15 p.m. DC2NY bus tomorrow to the Big Apple to meet Talia Mana in Central Park and then off to see "Book of Mormon." Zooming the next day to Woodstock where R&R awaits. Sadly, no gym and scrumptious fooderies for two days, sigh. Will have laptop so will stay in touch, oh yeah.


Have I expressed my appreciation TO YOU ALL today? Thanks so much -- for being there!
10:37 p.m. -- There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe...

August 31, 2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:10:30 a.m. -- A New York Times article is headlined, "Hurricane Cost Seen as Ranking Among Top Ten." The lede describes Hurricane Irene as most likely to prove to be one of the 10 costliest catastrophes in the nation’s history. 

August 29, 2011

9:59 a.m. -- Feeling adventurous, frolicky, and fit-to-be-tied with glee. Must be the let-up after a week of earthquakes and hurricanes! Lalalalalalalalala!!!


12:20 a.m. -- Spent the night surveying the damage by walking the streets from known bars and restaurants. It was far worse than you can imagine. 


How could you, God, how could you?
Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

No comments: